- ARS datasets are available for all Archive-It collections. ARS datasets are not currently available for the "global" web crawls accessible via the Wayback Machinenon Archive-It collections.
- Like Archive-It subscriptions, ARS subscriptions are for one year.
- Generating WAT and WANE datasets from the entirety of an Archive-It collection (i.e. historic backfilling) is available upon special request.
- Subscriptions begin on the 1st and 15th of every month and ARS datasets are generated for one year going forward from the point of subscription.
- Generating WAT and WANE datasets from data collected prior to ARS subscription is available upon special request.
- The service has no limit on the number of collections from which datasets can be ordered.
- The service includes downloading functionality (see Guides to Downloading ARS datasets).
- The service includes one year of storage in our San Francisco Bay Area data centers. Those wishing to make their datasets public are encouraged to upload them to https://archive.org/ (instructions forthcoming).
- ARS subscription costs are to cover the processing, engineering, and management time to generate the datasets and are thus contingent on the size of the web archive collection from which datasets are being generated. The Archive-It team will work with you directly on determining a subscription quote.
- Discounts are available for ordering all three datasets for a collection or a specific dataset type for multiple collections.
- Independent researchers interested in a combined Archive-It account for web archiving that includes the creation of ARS datasets are encouraged to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Generating WAT and WANE datasets from the entirety of an Archive-It collection (i.e. historic backfilling) is available upon special requestdata collected prior to ARS subscription can be done at an added cost.
- Once the service has been turned on, it will take approximately two weeks for WATs and WANEs to be first available for download from an Archive-It collection. Subscribers will be emailed when WATs and/or WANEs first become available. They will thereafter be generated alongside WARCs on an ongoing basis for the subscription period.
- LGA files will take 4 weeks to first be available and are then generated quarterly. This is due to the complex process by which longitudinal graph files are builtfact the dataset is generated from a complete collection. Subscribers will be emailed when each quarterly LGA dataset is available. Monthly generation of LGA datasets is possible for an additional cost.Users will be notified via email when the datasets are first available. Thereafter, WATs and WANEs will be generated alongside WARCs and LGA datasets will be generated quarterly.