Welcome to Archive-It help
Find answers to frequently asked questions, useful web archiving resources, information on news and update, and exchange ideas and information with Archive-It partners in this collaborative wiki space. A wealth of tools, webinars, and other training materials are found here to get you started. Additionally, visit this wiki often as we continuously update it with new information.
- General Information: Get started with web archiving, release notes, Archive-It presentations, and general information
- The Archive-It Guide:Step-by-step process to creating web archives using Archive-It
- Getting Started: Important information to know as you get started using Archive-It
- Manage your Collections: Create and manage your web collections using Archive-It's features and functionalities
- Crawls and Scoping: Crawl content and understand your archived results
- Access: Search, browse, and provide user access to your archived content
- Reports and Quality Review: Understand your reports and analyze your post-crawl results
- Knowledge Center: Ideas, tips, tools, along with webinars, video trainings, glossary of web archiving , and FAQs.
- K-12 Web Archiving Program: Special web archiving guidelines designed for students and teachers in the K-12 Web Archiving Program
- Getting Started with Archive-It
- What's New?
- Web Archiving Resources (including Archive-It presentations and meetings)
- Archive-It Training Sessions and Webinars
- Archive-It Training Videos
- Creating and Managing Archive-It Support Tickets
- FAQs About Archive-It
- Glossary of Web Archiving Terms
If you have anything to contribute, feel free to post anywhere in this wiki. You may contact our staff directly with your questions, concerns, and feedback at email@example.com.